Tying Spey Flies with Gerald G. Bartsch ( Fly Tying Tutorial DVD)
Quality Flies 2004. Tutorial Fly Tying DVD. Play in any regular DVD player worldwide (recommended) or CD-ROM.
In this DVD, Gerald demonstrates his style of tying with tips and techniques for dressing traditional style spey flies. You will see close up step-by-step details of how to tie three spey patterns from start to finish.
You will learn:
* The key features of a spey fly
* Hackling and ribbing techniques
* How to construct a sparse, tight body
* How to mount traditional style mallard wings
* Other tips that you will pick up by watching the detailed close-ups of each pattern.
Gerald's talent for tying elegant and durable spey flies is recognized by anglers around the world. This DVD shows you exactly how he ties them - so get this DVD today and enjoy the satisfaction of tying your own spey flies for your next steelhead or salmon trip.
Spielt auf jedem DVD-Rekorder weltweit!